1) You either voted for Jill Stein, or didn’t vote, or you voted for Hillary with absolutely no enthusiasm, and only to keep Trump from winning.
2) You contributed to Bernie’s primary campaign, and maybe even volunteered, but you didn’t contribute a nickle to Hillary’s general election campaign and you certainly didn’t volunteer to work for Hillary’s election.
3) When some of your friends decided to vote for Stein or not vote vote at all, you did nothing to persuade them to vote for Hillary.
4) You hated it when Trump won, but you believe that Bernie would have won if only he had been nominated.
5) In the big dark Trump cloud you cling to a sliver of a silver lining that because of Hillary’s defeat the Democrats will be more prone to nominate a “real progressive” in 2020.
Again for those of who this does not describe, I apologize. For those of you who see yourself in this description, quit lobbying – you are among the reasons we lost.